Research excellence and enjoyment are not possible without the many wonderful people I collaborate with. So, this is probably the most important page on my website.
My postdocs and graduate students are all delightful and very smart people and a pleasure to work with:
- Golnaz Alipour
- Zhouyuan Zhu
- Folake Ogunbanwo
- Emmet Caulfield, and
- Alex Lapene (postdoc)
My past Ph.D. students, and their current location. Very proud to have been their (co-)advisor.
- Melissa Aczon, San Diego, CA
- Matthew Brown, Auckland, New Zealand
- Steve Collie,currently on vacation, New Zealand
- Steve Jachec, Florida
- Shalini Krishnamurthy, Schlumberger, Boston
- Morten Kristensen, Schlumberger, Cambridge
- Brad Mallison, San Ramon, CA
- Luis Sampaio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tianhong Chen
- Qing Chen
- Jeremy Kozdon
- Axel Strang
And my past postdocs with the projects they worked on. Invaluable people in any research group.
- Steve Collie (Stanford-National Geographic Pterosaur Replica Project)
- Andrew Crook (Stanford Yacht Research)
- Jim Lambers (Adaptive pressure solvers, upscaling)
- Henrik Loef (Parallel streamline simulation)
- Jonas Nilsson (Parallel adaptive pressure solvers)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.